Name:
Location: Tennessee

I'm 29, and I still will be on my birthday this year!!! I swear it! My darling husband and I have been married for 7 years this year. We have two great kiddos: a 5 year old son, and a nearly 2 year old daughter. The are the most beautiful kids in the world if you ask us! I work at home, 2 jobs, one is developing curriculum and other publications for a disability ministry. By night I am a Pampered Chef consultant. I love both of my jobs, and I love that they are flexible enough for me to stay at home with my kids.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Waxing the Nostalgic

I was watching some stuff we recorded on TiVo tonight, and I saw where TBS is showing "Pretty Woman" sometime within the next week or so. How much do I love that movie??? Kind of alot!!!!!! So, I'm workin on a list today....my top favorite movies, 10 years or older...not in any particular order:

1. Pretty Woman
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Benny and Joon
4. Breakfast Club
5. Sixteen Candles
7. Princess Bride
8. Breakfast at Tiffany's
9. Gone With the Wind
10. The Cutting Edge

What places tops on your list????

4 Comments:

Blogger *L'ola said...

Princess Bride, Chasing Amy, and Clueless are right up there at the top of my list along with Pretty Woman.

Living in the small town atmosphere that we did, does it seem to you that our entire stock of free time in highschool is just a blur of Greentree 10, Colleen's house, and my basement?

7:50 AM  
Blogger MamaChef said...

'k...Colleen doesn't have a Blogspot account, so she emailed me her list....

"... here are mine:



1. Nightmare on Elm Street(any of them really)
2. Armies of Darkness (again actually any of the Evil Dead ones...but
that one is a classic)
3. Rocky Horror Picture Show (The experiance, tho, not just the movie)
4. Terms of Endearment (still makes me cry)
5. Halloween (any except for #3)
6. Auntie Mame and Gypsy tie
7.Needful Things (Casey and my first date)
8. Cecil B. Demented (any film lover or student must see this)
9. Masters of Mayhem (now that is one great film!)
10. Secretary (wow.. just wow)


ok I feel dirty just stopping there I have way too many favorites......"


Totally on board with Lola and Chasing Amy and Clueless, and Colleen with Auntie Mame and Terms...and Lola, yes, yes it was, but it was a good blur!!!

9:39 AM  
Blogger devilboss said...

Jesus, that is my list. Except pull off "Benny and Joon" and replace it with "Top Gun" and then pull off "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and replace it with "Chasing Amy". That's the list.

11:32 AM  
Blogger MamaChef said...

OO OO!!!!! Forgot about Top Gun!!! Yeah, that's on mine too...only, I'm not stopping at 10 so much as I am 20 maybe...and I stil lneed to add a couple of these to my library!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home