Name:
Location: Tennessee

I'm 29, and I still will be on my birthday this year!!! I swear it! My darling husband and I have been married for 7 years this year. We have two great kiddos: a 5 year old son, and a nearly 2 year old daughter. The are the most beautiful kids in the world if you ask us! I work at home, 2 jobs, one is developing curriculum and other publications for a disability ministry. By night I am a Pampered Chef consultant. I love both of my jobs, and I love that they are flexible enough for me to stay at home with my kids.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Star Wars is my Life

Sweet Jesus, resuce me! I've been sucked in!!!!

Some of y'all know how much of a Star Wars addict my husband is, as are 95.7% of his friends. Each time one of the newer movies has come out, he has been in line for the midnight showing. The night before we got married, he and his groomsmen went to see Episode 1, and then back to the hotel to play Star Wars Trival Persuit. Granted, there could be worse things for a guy to do on the eve of his wedding...strippers, bar hopping, I'm forever greatful that it was Star Wars! When the 2nd Episode came out, I was out of town, and he went with our best friends. I spoke with them via cell phone at about 9:30pm while they were in line...oh the weirdness of those more addicted than they are that I heard on my end of the conversation! So, now here we are hours away from the opening of Episode 3, and I have to say I'm getting rather excited myself. I KNOW!!!! STOP ME PLEASE!!! We have alread Fandango'd tickets for the midnight showing, we are going with a whole group from church, I even landed a sitter (ironically, my parents are in town, it couldn't have worked out better!)!!!

Only problem now...I'm TIRED!!!! I was way out in the boonies doing a PChef show last night, and ever since then I've had massive sinus issues. So I took drugs, and I was so loopy earlier, I couldn't even talk straight! And I've got to go meet some ladies at the church in an hour to pick up our supper (they've been cooking for our intern group...hey, at least I haven't had to do all the cooking for 10 people!!!). So, I'm off to try to pretend like I'm going to nap for an hour, because later tonight before I leave, I've got to get creative and think of something fun for the interns to do! I love my week!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home