Name:
Location: Tennessee

I'm 29, and I still will be on my birthday this year!!! I swear it! My darling husband and I have been married for 7 years this year. We have two great kiddos: a 5 year old son, and a nearly 2 year old daughter. The are the most beautiful kids in the world if you ask us! I work at home, 2 jobs, one is developing curriculum and other publications for a disability ministry. By night I am a Pampered Chef consultant. I love both of my jobs, and I love that they are flexible enough for me to stay at home with my kids.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Somebody Turn My Head Off...

Good lord!!!!! I have been run through the ringer this week!!!! So, Sunday was Mother's Day, which was fine...I had a really good day! J and the kids got me a Mother's Ring with my birthstone and the kid's birthstones, and it's really really pretty! Now we've just got to get it off layaway. And J came home from church with lunch and flowers for me!!! I was pitiful sick, but much happy with the surprises!

But anyway....for Mother's Day, I got sick, and not just a little sick! It was just whatever the head congestion that's been going around, but it hit me like a ton of bricks. I sneezed so much and so hard that my ribcage hurt! And on top of that, J works, so I had to be at home, by myself with the kids all day for a couple of days, so I was tired and fairly wasted on deongestant too! Not to mention, the kids were sick on top of it all...so the kids were pretty miserable as well. Not a week to repeat for quite awhile, that's for sure! Yesterday I was starting to finally dry out, but I woke up with a decent sinus headache, and had it ALL DAY LONG!!! And when I get this type of headache, it just sucks my will to live. My eye sockets hurt, my teeth hurt and I was nausiated...I seriously wanted to yank out my eyeballs!!! I know, gross, but by 10:00 last night, that seemed like the only thing that was going to work. I kept taking medicine every 4 hours, different things every time. Finally, like at midnight last night, I found one that worked! PRAISE GOD!!! Today I'm a much happier woman! I still have some recovering to do, but I feel SO much better!

And since I was felling much more bright and chipper today, I went out to Wal Mart, after depositing the husband's pay check, and bought not 1 but TWO pairs of way cute flip flops, nail polish and sunglasses!!! OOPS!!! I think I blew my budget for the month! Oh well, it made me feel real happy like...and I've just been inspired by the fashion queens Lola and Allie!

I HAVE to put in a plug for the Darth Mix M & M's!!! LOVE THEM!!!!! They are my alltime favorite, dark chocolate!!! And great colors to boot! Go out, partake, enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger *L'ola said...

welcome to the Numbers' World! this is why you are a permanat member of the Fraction Faction. Your application (which you didn't even have to turn in because we decided you need to be one of us without your prompting) has been approved. you are a Numma. 1/9th, to be exact.

congrats, my darlingest darling! enjoy your flip flopping goodness and cute toes!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Pears said...

Those dark chocolate m&m's are deeeeeeeelightful. yum yum!!!

I hope you're feeling much better my lil Kiwi.

8:06 AM  
Blogger MamaChef said...

I am feeling better...now I'm just pulling my hair out trying to get ready for company to get here in like 2 hours....see me move!!!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home