Name:
Location: Tennessee

I'm 29, and I still will be on my birthday this year!!! I swear it! My darling husband and I have been married for 7 years this year. We have two great kiddos: a 5 year old son, and a nearly 2 year old daughter. The are the most beautiful kids in the world if you ask us! I work at home, 2 jobs, one is developing curriculum and other publications for a disability ministry. By night I am a Pampered Chef consultant. I love both of my jobs, and I love that they are flexible enough for me to stay at home with my kids.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Rage against the Hormones!

ARG!!!!!!! I swear I feel like I'm going to snap at any second now!!!! I've been snapping at everybody this week and I feel awful about it! My husband, my kids, my mom...and it always seems like everyone is that much more annoying, even if they aren't really. I really just want to go away by myself for a few hours, or lock myself in the bathroom with a nice hot shower or bubble bath for awhile. But in order for the aforementioned treats unto myself, I have to have the cooperation of my husband, and currently he feels that he deserves some free time to himself when he is home. Now, I understand that he is working late and all that because it's Sr. Saints retreat season, but I'm working just as hard as he is...I'm home all day with the kids, I've had an unusual number of PChef shows lately...none of which I'm complaining about, I just want him to see things from my perspective as well. Especially when he's home, he's not supposed to just shut life down when he comes through the door, I need his help. And when he's just sittin' there watching tv or playing Xbox and NOT doing diddly, it pisses me off WAY big!!!! Not to mention when he comes home for lunch and leaves his mess for me to clean up...I love my dishes, and there aren't going to be many of them left if I keep slamming them around in frustration. And when mama ain't happy, everybody better LOOK OUT!!! I'm a woman with PMS, hear me roar!!!!!!

OK, end of rant...I just needed a second to get that off my chest. Now I've got to go work on our budget, now THAT is some quality fun time people!

5 Comments:

Blogger *L'ola said...

ima be there in about a minute. just hang on till friday and i'll give you a HUGE hug and make it all better. i promise. i'm good like that.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Tasty said...

GURL, I KNOWED you're hurtin'! I just had to administer pizza, dark chocolate, and red wine to myself on Tuesday night, and I STILL cried from like midnight until 2 a.m.. Friggin' whore-moans. I luv ya and can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!

12:45 PM  
Blogger christ*el #3tx said...

poor girls.... you with the whore-moans.


and you should tell that husband of yours to behave, otherwise you might jump in the car with lola and tasty and head to GA and leave him with those kids of yours.

1:10 PM  
Blogger *L'ola said...

YES! YES! YES! Do THAT!!!!!

1:11 PM  
Blogger MamaChef said...

The chocolate has been flying to my mouth at warp speed girl!!! It just happens, and I have no control over it!!!!

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home