Name:
Location: Tennessee

I'm 29, and I still will be on my birthday this year!!! I swear it! My darling husband and I have been married for 7 years this year. We have two great kiddos: a 5 year old son, and a nearly 2 year old daughter. The are the most beautiful kids in the world if you ask us! I work at home, 2 jobs, one is developing curriculum and other publications for a disability ministry. By night I am a Pampered Chef consultant. I love both of my jobs, and I love that they are flexible enough for me to stay at home with my kids.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Another Day, Another List

I'm not a number :( but sometimes I follow suit on these number lists, cuz I like the numbers, and I like the list!

1. First Name: Ann
2. Were you named after anyone? It's my Momma's middle name
3. Do you wish on stars? on occasion
4. When did you last cry? I remember crying on Valentine's day, but it seems like there's been an occasion or 2 since then...I'm sure I have!
5. Do you like your handwriting? sure
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? ham
7. What is your birth date? Ju-ly 15th...it's comin' up pretty quick so stock up on the gifting~!!!
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? I think I still own some OLD Amy Grant...I swear I never listen to it!!!
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Heck yeah I would!!!
10. Are you a daredevil? not really. but i enjoy taking risks more than i used to.
11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? unfortunately, yes.
12. Do looks matter? No
14. Where is your second home? K's house (even my son says so!), and my parent's home in IN
15. Do you trust others easily? yes.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? books. still is.
17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless? geometry & algebra
18. Do you have a journal? yes...you're reading it
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? are you serious?
20. What are your nicknames? Hon, Mommy, Annabanana, Auntie Ann (too bad it's not me with the prezzles!)
21. Would you bungee jump? yeah, um, no
22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? the majority of my shoes do not have ties. but when they do i untie them.
23. Do you think that you are strong? yes
24. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? mint chocolate chip
25. Shoe Size? 8
26. Red/pink? honestly, either
27. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My impatience, and my tendency towards insecurity....STILL!!!
28. Who do you miss most? My friends that aren't here
29. Do you want everyone you sent this to send this back? I think I'm the last to do this
30. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? black workout pants and no shoes
31. What are you listening to right now? My son singing wiggles songs
32. Last thing you ate? Sausage egg and cheese omlet (go South Beach Diet!)
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? any shade of blue
34. What is the weather like right now? 70's and beautiful!
35. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mom
36. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? smile or eyes
37. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I copied this from L'ola's blog, and I love her like the sister I never had!!!
38. What is your Favorite Drink? sweet tea.
39. Favorite Sport? TN Titans Football, and most all Olympic sports

2 Comments:

Blogger *L'ola said...

just checking in on the way to refill the ice pack for my head. and you ARE my sister, in more ways than i can count. and i love you. and you're amazing.

1:40 PM  
Blogger *L'ola said...

ohohoh AND your blog is in my "favorites" list on my computer in the folder called "da nummas". that's what.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home