Name:
Location: Tennessee

I'm 29, and I still will be on my birthday this year!!! I swear it! My darling husband and I have been married for 7 years this year. We have two great kiddos: a 5 year old son, and a nearly 2 year old daughter. The are the most beautiful kids in the world if you ask us! I work at home, 2 jobs, one is developing curriculum and other publications for a disability ministry. By night I am a Pampered Chef consultant. I love both of my jobs, and I love that they are flexible enough for me to stay at home with my kids.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Aaaaand I'm Spent!

So, today's the big day...it's my lil man's birthday...TO-day!!! He came wandering into our bedroom before the alarm this morning, J and I wished him Happy Birthday, and he promptly responds with "Where's my presents?" It was a timid, tired lil request, but I cracked up none the less! Somebody has that boy trained!!! He's already had more phone calls that I have this morning with various friends and family members singing him Happy Birthday, and each time he grins real big and says "Who's this?", To which everyone just cracks up! Thankfully they aren't offended! Ah, to be four again! It's going to be a fun day, I can tell...and fortunately, the sun is out, it's a beautiful day!

Right now, though, I'm supposed to be in the shower getting ready for the Chinese buffet, it's C-man's place of choice for his lunch. I've never seen a kid his age request Chinese over cheeseburgers!

I'll write more later!

2 Comments:

Blogger devilboss said...

What a smart kid. Chinese buffet. OH YEAH!

Happy Birthday C-Man. Hope it's great.

1:30 PM  
Blogger *L'ola said...

Happy Birthday C!!! Welcome to 4, babyboy! Auntie Lo loves you a really, really lot!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home