Name:
Location: Tennessee

I'm 29, and I still will be on my birthday this year!!! I swear it! My darling husband and I have been married for 7 years this year. We have two great kiddos: a 5 year old son, and a nearly 2 year old daughter. The are the most beautiful kids in the world if you ask us! I work at home, 2 jobs, one is developing curriculum and other publications for a disability ministry. By night I am a Pampered Chef consultant. I love both of my jobs, and I love that they are flexible enough for me to stay at home with my kids.

Monday, April 25, 2005

3 Days and Counting...

Until our house is invaded with family!!! Yes, it's for a good cause, our boy is turning FOUR!!!!! I can't believe it, don't want to accept that he's growing up! Next year we're going to be buying school supplies and school clothes as he'll be "of age" to start kindergarden....wait!!!! No no...we're not going to go any further with that thought...can't handle all that yet.

The frustrating part is that while he's turning 4, HE'S STILL NOT POTTY TRAINED!!!!! And be-lieve me, it's not from lack of trying!!! We've had done everything less chain him outside with the dog to do his business. He is just that stubborn!!! I've contempated sticking our 10 month old daughter on the training potty and him on the big one, and see who catches on first! I'm bettin my money on her! That'll learn 'im!!!!

So, as for the birthday party, we went and got the big present this weekend. He's getting his first real bike! I'm so excited I can barely stand it. I want to give it to him now...but then we are the family that usually celebrates Christmas 7-10 days early (we celebrate early because we are always on the road for Christmas and we want to have our own thing too...really!!!!! NO, that's the real reason I promise!!!). Now, he's been infoming me for about a month now that we are having a birthday party for him, and he tells me who's on his list just about every day! And the list of themes he wants....Star Wars, Spiderman and Thomas the Train. Sounds crazy, but that's what he wants! One's the cake, one's the plates, and one's the cups and napkins!

Well, my brain is shutting down rather rapidly (yeah, and seeing as how I nearly left 'shutting' with another 'i' in there, we know it's real bad!), I'm going to go take a nap with the kids. I'll update some more later.

Peace out!

1 Comments:

Blogger *L'ola said...

he cannot be 4 already! i told him to stop growing up. why, oh why does he not listen to me? i remember snuggling him up when he was just a tee-tiny lil thang!

A needs to stop right now. i will not have growing up as fast as C. make. her. stop.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home