Name:
Location: Tennessee

I'm 29, and I still will be on my birthday this year!!! I swear it! My darling husband and I have been married for 7 years this year. We have two great kiddos: a 5 year old son, and a nearly 2 year old daughter. The are the most beautiful kids in the world if you ask us! I work at home, 2 jobs, one is developing curriculum and other publications for a disability ministry. By night I am a Pampered Chef consultant. I love both of my jobs, and I love that they are flexible enough for me to stay at home with my kids.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

No longer MIA

HI!!! Yes I'm still here!!! It's been a little crazyfied around here, but I have not, contrary to popular belief, fall off the planet! I swear, I can't even remember all that we have done, if that is any indication of how our life has been. We did almost get the opportunity to move back to my home turf. J applied for a job up there, but the guy doing the resume reviewing is apparently an idiot, so, no go! And that's fine...we were upset for five minutes, but things have worked out here that we know that our time here is not done. However, since he did let his boss know he was applying for the job, boss decided to appeal to the college for a raise for J, and we found out last we that he got it...so YEA US!!!!! We may get out of debt this century now!

I just got home last night from a visit up North. My family lives up that way, and some of my most favorite people EVER! I got to spend Friday night with my girls, and we had so much fun!!! Hadn't seen a lot of them in months, or worse, a year!!!! I needed that real bad like...the winter rains have kinda had me a lil down. Smiling and laughing and drinking Godiva coffee did a girl good!!!!

Well, this is my check in post...I have several more stories to fill in some blanks for the past 2 months. I've got to go duct tape my kids for a little while though...I do believe that the full moon is comin'!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger *L'ola said...

so glad you're back and SOOOOOOOO glad we got to play last weekend!!! i think we all needed it. i know we all needed some serious Kiwi Time!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home