Name:
Location: Tennessee

I'm 29, and I still will be on my birthday this year!!! I swear it! My darling husband and I have been married for 7 years this year. We have two great kiddos: a 5 year old son, and a nearly 2 year old daughter. The are the most beautiful kids in the world if you ask us! I work at home, 2 jobs, one is developing curriculum and other publications for a disability ministry. By night I am a Pampered Chef consultant. I love both of my jobs, and I love that they are flexible enough for me to stay at home with my kids.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Furbies

So, a couple of weeks ago me, J and the kids were driving home, and get stuck behind this Lincoln Town Car going turtle slow...always love that! Well, when we pulled up behind the car we noticed all of these stuffed animals squished in the back window. It was amusing because we could tell the couple was of the elderly persuasion, so we're thinking that they are definately either grandparents, or they just like collecting. OK, so because they are driving so FRIGGING slow, we were able to get right up on them and see what the animals were....FURBIES!!!!! And not just one among several other items, but SIX!!!!!!! We follow them a bit further, and the car turns into a driveway...as we drove by, we realize that the row has another row of six behind it, so that means THERE WERE 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine if they were all turned on????? WOW!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger *L'ola said...

yup, that story still makes me ponder what exactly The Elderly are doing with a dozen Furbies. Then I start to think about the noise. then i start to wonder where the Furbies came from. Then I have to take a pill and lie down.

4:35 PM  
Blogger MamaChef said...

Heeheeheehee....it just ain't right!!!!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home