Name:
Location: Tennessee

I'm 29, and I still will be on my birthday this year!!! I swear it! My darling husband and I have been married for 7 years this year. We have two great kiddos: a 5 year old son, and a nearly 2 year old daughter. The are the most beautiful kids in the world if you ask us! I work at home, 2 jobs, one is developing curriculum and other publications for a disability ministry. By night I am a Pampered Chef consultant. I love both of my jobs, and I love that they are flexible enough for me to stay at home with my kids.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Another one of those list things

I'm such a copy cat...but I really loved this list! So, I had to! Thank you Tasty and #3TX:

I Live: in Knoxville, TN
I Work: at home for a disability ministry and selling Pampered Chef
I Think: my kids are the cutest EVER!!!
I Smell: clean!!!
I Listen: a little bit of everything.
I Hide: my feelings, way too much!
I Walk: not as much as I need too…but it’s getting warm again
I Write: a lot, it’s my job!
I See: “dead people!”…seriously…I see the potential in everyone
I Sing: all the time…for church, but at home with the kids too…and in the car…and…
I Can: cook, talk on the phone, deter my children from killing each other, all at the same time!
I Watch: CSI, Lost, NCIS, Gilmore Girls…TiVo ROCKS!
I Daydream: yeah
I Fall: a lot! My husband calls me my own worst enemy!
I Want: more time.
I Cry: Yes, occasionally...especially at sappy movies
I Read: anything and everything…I have about 3 books going at a time sometimes
I Love: my family, my friends, and good Italian food!
I Rode: in the passenger seat for the first time in a week!
I Sometimes: forget to take my own advice.
I Fear: that we will never get out of debt, and about what will happen to my kids
I Hope: that my kids will have an easier childhood that I did
I Eat: pasta lots! OH…and ice cream!
I Quit: hanging on to a friendship that needed to be let go…mostly! I still ponder it from time to time…
I Drink: Water, as much as I can!
I Play: with my kids everyday!
I Miss: being skinny
I Forgive: but DANG sometimes it’s hard!
I Drive: a mini-van…I’m SO a soccer mom now! But I WON’T grow up!!!!!
I Dream: of taking a vacation with my family and our best friends…it WILL happen!!!
I Have: a fabulous family
I Remember: my very 1st beach vacation when I was 4
I Don't: like being manipulated
I Believe: that I am a butterfly, my wings just need a little repair work from time to time.
I Owe: lots of money
I Know: that I/we will get “there”
I Hate: wasps, warm lettuce, fighting, debt, and getting shots
I Feel: tired

4 Comments:

Blogger *L'ola said...

I Love: you

8:24 AM  
Blogger *L'ola said...

and ima need you to either update this thang, finish your email, or call mah ass, Miss Girl.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Silver Fox said...

Find out how your company rates by using a little known rating system!

Is your company a Scam, Dud, Scheme, Fraud Or Good Opportunity?.

95% of the money-making opportunities on the internet have been worked to death or are not suitable to be marketed through the internet. How does your company and/or opportunity rate… I’ll leave it to you to decide if your service, product and/or money making opportunity falls in this category.

Hurry you may NOT be happy with what you will find!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Silver Fox said...

Find out how your company rates by using a little known rating system!

Is your company a Scam, Dud, Scheme, Fraud Or Good Opportunity?.

95% of the money-making opportunities on the internet have been worked to death or are not suitable to be marketed through the internet. How does your company and/or opportunity rate… I’ll leave it to you to decide if your service, product and/or money making opportunity falls in this category.

Hurry you may NOT be happy with what you will find!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home