Name:
Location: Tennessee

I'm 29, and I still will be on my birthday this year!!! I swear it! My darling husband and I have been married for 7 years this year. We have two great kiddos: a 5 year old son, and a nearly 2 year old daughter. The are the most beautiful kids in the world if you ask us! I work at home, 2 jobs, one is developing curriculum and other publications for a disability ministry. By night I am a Pampered Chef consultant. I love both of my jobs, and I love that they are flexible enough for me to stay at home with my kids.

Friday, January 14, 2005

I'm behind again!

So, I'm going to fill this out...it's fun...it's entertaining...and I'm doing it because I can....

3 names you go by:
a) Babe
b) Mommy
c) Honey

3 screen names you have:
a) Kiwi
b) MamaChef
c) daisey1528

3 things you like about yourself:
a) my hair, most days
b) eyes
c) I can cook, and I do it pretty well

3 things you dislike about yourself:
a) my weight
b) tendency towards low self esteem
c) i am a procrastinaor BIG time

3 parts of your heritage:
a) english
b) german
c) scottish?

3 things that scare you:
a) wasps
b) tornados (although I like to watch them on TV....fascinating!)
c) germs

3 of your everyday essentials:
a) mascara
b) kisses
c) laughter

3 things you're wearing right now:
a) underware
b) a look of fatigue
c) tank top

3 of your favorite bands/artists:
a) Josh Groban
b) Shane & Shane
c) Jeremy Camp

3 of your favorite songs at present: (Only THREE????)
a) Beautiful One- Jeremy Camp
b) Remember When it Rained; You Raise Me Up- Josh Groban
c) The Answer; Unto You- Shane & Shane

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
a) organization
b) being 50 lbs. lighter
c) being on time

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
a) romance (I'm all about flowers, love notes, and spontinaity)
b) laughter
c) safety

2 truths and a lie (in no particular order):
a) I am a vegetarian
b) I believe in God
c) I love my family

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
a) hands
b) smile
c) eyes

3 things you just can't do:
a) juggle
b) wrap my feet behind my head
c) willingly eat brussle sprouts

3 of your favorite hobbies:
a) reading
b) cooking
c) scrapbooking

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
a) snap my fingers and my house be clean
b) lose 50 lbs
c) snap again, and be debt free

3 careers you're considering:
a) PChef Director
b) wedding coordinator
c) interior design

3 places you want to go on vacation:
a) Disney World
b) Ireland
c) Italy

3 kid's names:
a) Caleb
b) Abigail
c) Claire

3 things you want to do before you die:
a) raise my kids to be the best they can be
b) Take the aforementioned vacations w/ my family
c) get out of debt

3 people who now have to take this quiz:
a) TRM
b) KRM
c) JET

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home