Name:
Location: Tennessee

I'm 29, and I still will be on my birthday this year!!! I swear it! My darling husband and I have been married for 7 years this year. We have two great kiddos: a 5 year old son, and a nearly 2 year old daughter. The are the most beautiful kids in the world if you ask us! I work at home, 2 jobs, one is developing curriculum and other publications for a disability ministry. By night I am a Pampered Chef consultant. I love both of my jobs, and I love that they are flexible enough for me to stay at home with my kids.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The Funny Story about my Dog that I Nearly Forgot...

So, I went and read my friend Allie's blog and ready her funny story about her dog, and it reminded me of the story about our dog!

OK, so last week we discover what was pissing off our 6 month old, she's teeting!!! Well, fortunately we were already prepared with mucho of that gum numbing stuff. They now make these really cool Q-tip like thingies that you snap off one end and there's medicine in the stick part that runs down into the other end when you pop off the one end (did that make ANY sense?????), then you rub it on their gums and don't even have to worry about them using your fingers as a teething toy! Pretty nifty! Well, our dog likes to eat Q-tips...see where this is going yet? She got hold of one of the ones with the gum numbing stuff, and it totally numbed up her tongue, lips and everything....she's just running around licking and having fits. So, we tease her. Whenever we use one we hold it out to try to offer it to her, and she hunches down, like 'yeah, try me!' and then runns off...then she'll come back, and we go through the lil dance again. It's pretty funny! And she doesn't go after Q-tips anymore!

5 Comments:

Blogger Allie#3ga said...

oh my God, that's hysterical ... i might have to try that with mike sometime!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Tasty said...

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH! LOVE IT. Now, have you ever given him peanut butter? 'Cause that's comedy gold.

6:19 AM  
Blogger devilboss said...

I am not allowed to abuse my dog, even in a good way. "R" will have no part of it. He is so afraid that I will kill the dog so I can be the Alpha Bitch of the house. Really, I wouldn't.

7:02 AM  
Blogger M'Ary* said...

We had a dog who was like that about nail polish remover. All I had to do was open the bottle, and he was ready to head for the hills!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Allie#3ga said...

my dog comedy gold is feeding mike whipped cream from the can ... cracks me up everytime.... love it ...

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home