Name:
Location: Tennessee

I'm 29, and I still will be on my birthday this year!!! I swear it! My darling husband and I have been married for 7 years this year. We have two great kiddos: a 5 year old son, and a nearly 2 year old daughter. The are the most beautiful kids in the world if you ask us! I work at home, 2 jobs, one is developing curriculum and other publications for a disability ministry. By night I am a Pampered Chef consultant. I love both of my jobs, and I love that they are flexible enough for me to stay at home with my kids.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Christmas is Comin', and other randomness!

The underside of the tree is filling up with presents, I've spent about every night this week so far wrapping up gifts for the family. I love this time of year! What I'm dreading though, is all of the traveling that we get to do this year. We've done it every year, we leave 2-3 days before Christmas and head to one family's home, and leave the day after Christmas and head to the other family's home, and then come back to K-town on the 30th to spend New Year's with our friends. Well, as of Saturday, J's family decided to FINALLY inform us that his Aunt is getting married on NY day! Mind you, they've know about this for about 2 months now...so, then, why the heck didn't they fill us in???? This means that we are going to be gone for 10-12 days now!!! I'm just exhausted thinking about it all!!!! Next year, things are going to be different, I want to spend Christmas at home! But, I always seem to be a pushover, and will probably be having this same conversation next year too!

C said the funniest thing I've heard the other day! I went out to tell him it was time for bed and to go get his blanket, he begrudgingly walks over to his spider man blanket and says "Oh pickles!!!!!" OK, so when you are trying to be all parent like and serious, and your kid comes off with something like that, it's real hard to be serious!!!! J and I about fell on the floor laughing, but kept our composure quite nicely. Apparently one of the kids in his new favorite cartoon, the Higglytown Heros, says "Oh Pickles" all the time, and he decided that he had to say it too. He's a real ham that kid!!!

Things that make me warm and fuzzy this week:
* The first snow of the winter
* Wrapping presents
* My kids
* My hubby
* My moose from B
* Friends


1 Comments:

Blogger devilboss said...

I wish I could get in the Christmas spirit. I also wish that I could hear the song, "I'll be home for Christmas" just once and not cry. That's all.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home