Name:
Location: Tennessee

I'm 29, and I still will be on my birthday this year!!! I swear it! My darling husband and I have been married for 7 years this year. We have two great kiddos: a 5 year old son, and a nearly 2 year old daughter. The are the most beautiful kids in the world if you ask us! I work at home, 2 jobs, one is developing curriculum and other publications for a disability ministry. By night I am a Pampered Chef consultant. I love both of my jobs, and I love that they are flexible enough for me to stay at home with my kids.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

3 in a row!!!!!

Hell must be freezing over! I've not blogged 3 days in a row ever I don't think!

Today is good...it's sunny again, we didn't blow away last night...and my kids are exceptionally cute today!

OK, so, I started this 9 layers thing awhile back and never finished it...so here it is!

Layer One
name: Ann Michele
birth date: July 15th
birthplace: Louisville, KY
current location: Tennessee
eye color: Brown
hair color: Brown
height: 5' 4”
righty or lefty: Righty
zodiac sign: Cancer

Layer Two
your heritage: German and Scottish I think
the shoes you wore today: Haven’t put any on yet
your weakness: ice cream and dark chocolate
your fears: Losing my Parents, husband or children
your perfect pizza: Chicago deep dish, mushrooms, xtra cheese, sausage
goal you'd like to achieve: PChef directorship

Layer Three
your most overused phrase on aim:
your first waking thoughts: NO! NOT YET!!!
your best physical feature: Eyes, hair
your best character trait: I'm passionate

Layer Four
pepsi or coke: Coke
mcdonald's or burger king: either
single or group dates: Both
adidas or nike: New Balance
lipton ice tea or nestea: Lipton
chocolate or vanilla: Both, depending on what we're talking about.
cappuccino or coffee: Both, but i especially enjoy frappuccinos

Layer Five
smoke: no.
cuss: Not much
sing: Yes
take a shower everyday: That’s my goal…I’ve got two kids and I’m a work at home mom, so occasionally it is a stretch!
do you think you've been in love: Yes, actually, i know i have.
want to go to college: Been there, done that
liked high school: Not all bad.
want to get married: Am
believe in yourself: Yes
get motion sickness: Nope.
think you're attractive: I’d rather like to lose the baby weight, and then I might be a lil more confident in that department
think you're a health freak: Eh
get along with your parent(s): Yup.
like thunderstorms: Eh
play an instrument: My vocal chords.

Layer Six
in the past month...
drank alcohol: No
smoked: No
done a drug: No
made out: Ummm...do you really want the details
gone on a date: Yes!!!! We finally got a babysitter!!!!
gone to the mall: Yes
eaten an entire box of oreos?: No
eaten sushi: No
been on stage: Yes, church praise band Sunday
been dumped: No…I’d kick his hiney if I got dumped now!!!!
gone skating: No
made homemade cookies: No
dyed your hair: No
stolen anything: No

Layer Seven
ever...played a game that required removal of clothing: No.
if so, was it mixed company: N/A
been trashed or extremely intoxicated: No
been caught "doing something": Nearly
been called a tease: Yes
gotten beaten up: No
shoplifted: No
changed who you were to fit in: Yes

Layer Eight
age you hope to be married: Got married when I was 23
numbers and names of children: Caleb, 3 1/2; Abbie 5 months
describe your dream wedding: The one I had!
how do you want to die: I don’t know
where you want to go to college: I went to Milligan, IUS and JBC
what do you want to be when you grow up: What I am
what country would you most like to visit: Italy, Ireland and Germany

Layer Nine
number of drugs taken illegally: None.
number of people i could trust with my life: 12
number of cds that i own: 300 or so.
number of piercings:2 in each
number of tattoos: O
number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: A whole bunch when I was in HS
number of scars on my body: Several
number of things in my past that i regret: Only the psycho ex boyfriend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Allie#3ga said...

yay - i love the survey/list thing .... and i added a link to your blog from mine!

1:45 PM  
Blogger MamaChef said...

I haven't figured out how to do that yet! You must fill me in!

5:15 PM  
Blogger devilboss said...

Ann you are so sweet and nice. I bet people wonder how you became friends with a hardass like me. bwhahahaha

Alli, give me the 411 on how to link the blogs too. Don't be keepin' it to yourself girlfriend.

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home