Name:
Location: Tennessee

I'm 29, and I still will be on my birthday this year!!! I swear it! My darling husband and I have been married for 7 years this year. We have two great kiddos: a 5 year old son, and a nearly 2 year old daughter. The are the most beautiful kids in the world if you ask us! I work at home, 2 jobs, one is developing curriculum and other publications for a disability ministry. By night I am a Pampered Chef consultant. I love both of my jobs, and I love that they are flexible enough for me to stay at home with my kids.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

And here I write...

I, too, wanted to post a reply on a blog and had to create my own....I don't know what I will write, I hope it's as funny as the #3's, cuz they are just hilarious beyond belief! We will see what comes out of this lil twisted mind of mine! Wish me luck!

5 Comments:

Blogger allie said...

BWHAAAAAAAAA!
sucked into the vortex! welcome welcome!

11:15 AM  
Blogger MamaChef said...

What can I say? I'm that kinda weak!!! It had to be done!

11:21 AM  
Blogger M'Ary* said...

I like your template. It's nice.

You'll be plenty funny. I know it.

Mine blog is all political. It's funny but in a different way than the #3s. That's why I'm a #4.

Love you Ann!

11:49 AM  
Blogger *L'ola said...

welcome to the vortex. it's comfy here and the company is phenomenal!!!!

love you
#3 ky division

12:59 PM  
Blogger christ*el #3tx said...

welcome sweet girl.

nice choice on template. and i hate the other 2 #3s are funnier than me, but thanks for lumping me in with them. ;)

#3 sc div

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home